Stigma-free, affirming, affordable therapy for LGBTQIA+ Individuals
- Do you live outside of the heteronormative-cisgender box?
- Have you been to other supposed “LGBTQ-friendly” counselors who had no idea what you were talking about?
- Could you use a safe space to process your feelings and assess your goals?
- Are you seeking transition and need a letter for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?
- Or maybe you’re seeking relationship counseling from someone who understands where you’re coming from.
If you can relate to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place.
No judgements. No biases. Just a strong support system with open ears.
Stigma, in any form, is an impediment to the well-being of those who experience it. Given the stressors that LGBT groups must confront, such as homophobia, prejudice, coming out, and discrimination, finding a therapist who is openly LGBT-friendly or who specializes in LGBT issues is crucial to your personal growth.
As an angency with LGBTQIA+ identified and affirming therapists, we are committed to helping clients of all genders, sexual identities and expressions feel not only safe, but truly respected.
If you or someone you know is seeking help from an LGBTQIA+ therapist, contact us today. We would be happy to speak with you about how we can help.